Welcome to the Australian Day Surgery Nurses Association.
ADSNA, in partnership with the states, promote the open exchange and dissemination of knowledge, expertise and developments in all areas of Day Surgery through networking, collaboration, communication and support.
The Objectives of ADSNA:
- To maintain professional associations with national and international organizations
- To provide a climate which fosters good fellowship and networking between members
- To encourage research into all areas of Day Surgery Nursing
- To develop and recommend Day Surgery Best Practice Guidelines and provide expert advice to government and other relevant regulatory agencies.
The 2015 ADSNA National Conference
Surfing the Waves of Day Surgery
Gold Coast Convention Centre, Queensland
October 17-18 2015
Details will be posted as they become available on the conference page.
All expressions of interest for trade and speakers please contact email@example.com.
Keep Up To Date
The latest news from around Australia.
- IAAS Newsletter March 2014
- New Day surgery Guidelines out now! Best Practice Guidelines Order Form 2013
- AGM Minutes
All general enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.