The Day Surgery Australia Journal
- Provided three times per year as part of ADSNA membership.
- Not eligible to be an ADSNA member? You can still subscribe to the Journal Subscriptions
- Information for authors – click here for more details
- Showcasing your day surgery unit! – Interactive Word template
- CNE points – Have an article published in our journal and you may be allocated 5 CNE points from the Australian College of Nursing. For more information visit the ACN website.
- Copies dating back to 2002 are available and we are working on making these previous volumes available to download. Initially, only the complete journal for July 2008 can be downloaded, along with the cover and table of contents for the other volumes. Please visit the site again soon to see what is becoming available. Alternatively,you can contact the Journal Editor to request a specific volume, or to give any general feedback as to what you’d like to see available on this page.
The Ambulatory Surgery Journal
- Available online now! The journal has recently gone fully electronic and is published quarterly.
- The journal is available free of charge from the Ambulatory Surgery website.